PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Preschool student must be age three (3) or four (4) by August 1, 2020. Enrollment is LIMITED for each age group.
REGISTER YOUR STUDENT (ENGLISH)
REGISTER YOUR STUDENT (SPANISH)
• Click the above link.
• Create an account (Be sure to write down you username and password for future use).
• Follow the instructions to register your student.
If you have any questions, you may contact the APSCN Office at 870-543-4239.
ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION:
• Proof of Residency (Current utility bill or Lease agreement)
• Original Birth Certificate or certified copy
• Current Immunization Record
• Social Security Card
• Proof of Income (one (1) month of income)
NOTE: Incomplete packets will not be accepted and parents/guardians will be asked to return or upload appropriate paperwork. All enrollment documents are required to finalize registration.
If you have any questions regarding Preschool registration, you may contact Forrest Park/Greenville Pre-K Center at 870-543-4378 or the APSCN Office at 870-543-4239.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT WITHOUT INTERNET SERVICES AT HOME
Families who do not have devices or internet services at home may come to the Pine Bluff School District (PBSD) Administration Building at 1215 West Pullen Street to complete the online registration process.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, only one parent/guardian will be allowed to register their child at the district office. Face masks must be worn at all times.